At UnionLine, we want to make the process of moving house as straightforward as possible for you and your family.
Whether it is buying, selling or remortgaging your home, we know it can be stressful. That is why we have a friendly, CQS-approved property panel firm that can give you the help you need.
They help clients move house every day and their experience in conveyancing matters is second to none. When you move house, it is important that you have a solicitor you trust to take care of things.
How we work
UnionLine’s specialist panel firm has a team of conveyancing solicitors that have built a strong reputation for providing a first class service to clients.
We are here to help you with a range of property issues, including:
• First time buyers
• Moving to bigger homes
• Holiday homes
• Investment or development properties
• Equity release
• Second mortgage
• Transfer of ownership
Our panel firm’s team of conveyancing solicitors will:
• Provide you with a statement of costs with no hidden extras
They operate on a fixed fee basis and will not charge you separately for letters, telephone calls, etc.
• Give you a dedicated conveyancer to work on your transaction
Each conveyancer has an assistant who will always be happy to help.
• Always ensure you speak to a member of the team
If the person dealing with your transaction is not available, your call will be returned promptly.
• Provide you with a fully comprehensive, jargon-free legal report
• Keep you informed at every stage of the process
Giving you the best legal and practical advice in everyday terms.