Industrial disease is the term used to describe a condition or illness which has developed through exposure to a dangerous substance or unsafe conditions in the workplace.
There are a number of different types of industrial diseases that UnionLine can deal with claims for:
- Vibration white finger or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Occupational deafness or tinnitus
- Asbestos related illnesses, including asbestosis and mesothelioma
- Pneumoconiosis and occupational asthma
- Carbon Monoxide poisoning
Making a claim
Our specialist personal injury department have years of experience in recovering compensation for victims who have been exposed to hazardous working conditions during the course of their employment.
UnionLine can help you or a family member claim compensation for diseases caused by working conditions. If the exposure that caused the illness occurred a long time ago, expert evidence to prove the link between the illness and your employment may be needed. Our expert personal injury team will help you through every step of your claim.