The employment advice line is open to members of CWU and GMB who are in need of advice. Our legal advisors are experienced in employment law and can give you support on a range of legal issues that may affect your rights at work.
Our advice line can act as your first port of call for initial employment law advice. We provide general advice for GMB and CWU members and their union representatives. The advice line is open Monday to Friday, between 8am and 7pm.
Simply call us on 0300 333 0303 and press option 2 to speak to one of our experienced employment advisors.
Our experienced advice line team can provide confidential general advice on a wide range of workplace issues including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Capability procedures
- Harassment and victimisation
- Equal pay
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and other family friendly rights
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) – TUPE
- Contractual issues
- Problems with wages
- Settlement agreements
- ACAS Early Conciliation process