UnionLine has a specialist team dealing with personal injury claims relating to defective products. Below, you can find information about the most common product liability claims we deal with together with information about how to begin a claim with us.
If you or a member of your family is suffering from a personal injury caused by a faulty or dangerous product, you may be able to claim compensation under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
Examples of defective products include:
- Faulty household appliances or equipment
- Household or outdoor furniture
- Children’s toys
- Food products
- DIY and gardening tools and materials, including power tools, paints, thinners, weed killers, etc.
- Cosmetics, skincare products and toiletries
- Household products, including aerosol sprays, fly and ant killer, room deodorants, carpet and curtain shampoos, cleaners, clothing dyes and detergents, conditioners and rinses
If you or a family member has suffered an injury caused by a faulty or dangerous product, we can help.