UnionLine can help you make a claim for compensation if you have suffered an accident or injury while you were on holiday.
If you were on holiday in the UK, we can help you make a claim for compensation in the same way we would if the accident took place at work or in a public place. However, if the holiday was outside the UK it will need to meet certain criteria for us to be able to help you claim for compensation.
Your holiday should be considered a package by meeting the following criteria:
- It must have been sold or offered for sale within the UK
- It must have included at least two of the following components:
- Other tourist services accounting for a significant proportion of the package
- The combination of components must have been pre-arranged and must have been sold or offered for sale at an inclusive price
- The package must cover a period of more than 24 hours, or include overnight accommodation
The holiday can still be treated as a package even if different invoices were submitted for the different components of it, and if the different elements were chosen by you, the holidaymaker, rather than offered as a pre-arranged package by the holiday company.
If you would like to make a claim for compensation for an accident or injury you suffered while on holiday, call UnionLine on 0300 333 0303.